Pre-engineered water pretreatment systems for the craft brewing industry
Pure Water Technology offers pre-engineered fully assembled brewery pretreatment systems.
Our pre-engineered systems are available in either skid mount or wall mount options which come pre-plumbed in Schedule 80 PVC with inlets/outlets terminated in 4 bolt flanges for easy connection by your local plumbing contractor. Systems are pressure tested and shipped to your door fully assembled. All models come standard with flow control and monitoring. Inlet/outlet pressure gauges provide a visual indicator of filter condition. Flow control is employed to guarantee the maximum GPM is not exceeded. Digital gallon totalizers can isolate brewing water usage from the rest of the facility to provide confirmation that the systems capabilities and performance have not been comprised.
Pure Water Technology’s pre-engineered pretreatment systems are available in a variety of flow rates and configurations.
- Wall mount: 15 GPM, 30 GPM and 45 GPM
- Skid Mount: 15 GPM, 30 GPM and 45 GPM
- Ultraviolet light for disinfection
- Digital Gallon Totalizers
- Anti-scale system for boiler make-up water. Click here to learn more about salt free anti-scale systems